Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Morning

Praise the Lord. I got up this morning after hitting the snooze for only two times. I want to renew my relationship. I want to be obedient to God's will.

Proverbs 2:5-10
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.
This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops, then your barns will be filled to overflowing and your vats will brim over with new wine.

So I trust in the Lord. I praise the Lord with my words and deeds. I am ready to start my day. I know the roads are wet, so I will give myself extra time. I am thankful to have another day to try to please you. I thank God for waking me up this morning. One more day. Thank You Lord. I look forward to the day when I see you again. God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive