Saturday, June 9, 2007

Put My Trust in God

What experiences in my life have led me to put my trust in God? Every thing I do and everything I say. I am doing things with only the faith and love of God. I have decisions to make and not a lot of time to decide. I have to trust God with my life and my circumstances. The "what if" becomes my ability to trust in God for my future and for my well being. Thank you God for my future. Thank you for everything you have done in my life and everything you will do in my life. Thank you God for taking control of my life. Guiding me and loving me. I love you. I wait patiently for the Lord. As I have objections and reservations the Lord calms my fears.

I wait patiently for the Lord;

He turned to me and heard my cry.

He lifted me out of the slimy pit,

out of the mud and mire;

he set my feet on a rock

and gave me a firm place to stand.

He put a new song in my mouth,

a hymn of praise to our God.

Many will see and fear

And put their trust in the Lord. Psalm 40:1-3

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive