Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good Morning

 

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning. Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. Its a beautiful wonderful glorious day. I havent even stepped out of my house but I declare it to be one. I dont know what the day will bring but I do know that I have to get my priorities straight. My mind must be renewed and my attitude must be uplifting. I know that I am not as focused as I could be. I want God to replace old thoughts and patterns with the plans and thoughts that He has for me. I pray that God will show the priorities that He has for me and the help me to live those priorities instead of my agenda.  My agenda is so messed up, I dont even know what it is sometimes, I know one thing I need to get ready so I am closing now and look forward to seeing you this evening. I know one thing. I will be spending a large amount of my time on the road today. Atleast five hours total by the time I am home again for good. What's up with that? Priorities. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive