Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Good Night

Good Night Father God and thank you for today. Thank you for showing me to me first thing this morning. I saw something I needed to do and that was new for me. Help me to speak words of grace. Help me to speak the right things before I even open my lips. Help me to speak words of comfort, encouragement and words that strengthen. Keep watch at the door of my lips, forgive me when my patience has really come to an end. Father God you are my comforter, counselor, helper, advocate, intercessor, standby and strength. Whatever comes my way help me to consider it wholly and with patience and steadfastness. Allow me to grow in spirit and truth. Lord I send up this prayer because you know what I need, what I am asking for and what I have been waiting for.

Today was more emotional than yesterday. Now we have a lot of people who want to tell their story. There are a million stories in the naked city. Every has a story of struggle. We are all challenged by something. Our day went really fast. We had a lot to do and little time to do it. When I got home we went out to dinner. We are trying to do that at least once a month. How did the House of Hope go? I hope you all had a good turnout. Well, good night and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive