Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to you.

Thank you for stepping up and taking on the challenge to raise boys who I know were very difficult at times. Thank you for taking the time to love those boys and to make your home their home. Thank you. YOU ARE A GOOD FATHER and a GOOD SON. I THINK YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD HUSBAND TOO. Whenever that day comes.

Did you already have that book that I gave you? I meant to ask you but I was so concerned about not falling on those stairs with the "little man" and the diaper bag that I forgot to ask you. Now when I'm ready to talk to you, excited about seeing you and wanting to talk, talk, talk, I forget to ask you the question. If you do have the book I can give you the receipt and you can exchange it.

Tomorrow I have to go to the inquiry design institute for a week. Then I start the summer academy. I will be either at Northeastern Illinois or Loyola for four weeks. July 20th its over and the real vacation begins. During all of this I have to find a new job. I have been offered Mason again but I don't want to come back. We have a new principal and she is interesting.

I am watching the Golden Teachers Award to inspire me to continue teaching. Teaching is hard. These young people are challenging. When I read the sign "Discipleship is hard" That says it for any endeavor that you are truly considering making your own, your career, your life. There must be a passion to continue even during the hard times. Be blessed tonight and know that you are loved very much. Can't say you didn't get chocolate today ;-)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive