Saturday, June 30, 2007

Now What

You say in one interview you don't think you will stay single for life.

In another you think you will be single because if you married you think your wife would leave you because of your passion for your work.

What the heck is going on.

Either you are committed to the relationship or you are not. Either you are consistently walking the path of getting married or you are not. Make up your mind.

I would think that we can work together. Your goals and mission is my mission too. Are we not united. Are we not together working towards a common and unified cause. Do you think I am going to be off working somewhere else? Of course not. How could I? What are you thinking? Are you at all thinking about the possibility of us being together or have you just given up on it and decided that the single life is best for you?I would think you would want a woman to stand with you on your journey. Someone to enjoy some of the later years with and to be a partner with. That doesn't mean you lose out on your goals and mission, it may keep you focused and encouraged. I don't know you say one thing and then another. I need you, then its I can do it by myself. What is it really. Today its one thing tomorrow its another. Are you sincere, and if so, what is it that you are really sincere about. Do you really believe that you have to chose between a wife and a career? I hate that you feel you have to make that choice. Why cant you have both. Why cant you have a wife and a career. Why cant you chose both.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive