Friday, June 29, 2007

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord. I am so thankful for today. Thank you for waking me up today and for starting me on my way. My way is your way Lord. God is always full of surprises. We can plan one thing but He's working on another. Never let me feel secure to know your plan. You are an awesome God and I know that you love doing things fresh and new. Nothing about you is stale and packaged. Show your authority and your love. Be the teacher today to lead us in our prayer vigil. Lead us to victory today. Let no come out of our mouths that can harm or destroy. Let our faith come through. Show us your glory Lord. Let us be fishers of men and convert more towards our cause. Let our light shine and our courage be strong. Allow us to minister to others today and be helpers with strength and radical power. I pray for us even though I will not be there in person but in spirit. I pray for us. Together. Fighting for one cause. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive