Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good Night

God is always full of surprises. Today I was on my way home, in traffic. I had left a few minutes early because I had to baby sit. I turn on the radio because I'm tired of my CD's and what do I hear on V103 around 3:30-3:45. yes, it was you. On the radio. What a treat! You have taken radical authority over a problem that should not continue to be a problem. Why is there a fight to have people, singers, rappers, respect women and respect life? Keep doing what yo are doing. You are continuing to do something new and fresh and it frightens them. I love it. Keep the faith. Walk in truth and love and you will succeed. Remember what's important.

Its been a long day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I am going to try and leave early tomorrow. Take care and have a good night. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive