Thursday, June 14, 2007

Good Night

Hello

How was your day today?

This has been a very busy week.

I have packed most of my stuff. I had my boxes ready today to go to the truck but my daughter had a doctor's appt for herself and the baby so I couldnt load them today because when she did finally pick me up we had to leave. She was working tonight and already late. The baby got four shots today. He's sleeping now. I have been finishing up my records and stuff. I dont like all of this hand written record keeping. We have some stuff on the computer which was just started but its not finalized and the system keeps locking up. Nothing more to really say. The day was just another day.

Its disgusting to hear about four more people killed with a gun. It seems every day we have heard of someone being shot. Why would a mother kill her children and herself? What is going on? Why are people so violent towards those who are supposed to be their loved ones. Can we truly love one another?  I think we can.I have to believe we can. Its is possible.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive