Thursday, June 7, 2007

Good Night

Today was such a long day. It started off with the eighth graders having their Illinois constitution test then they went on their luncheon. Of course now we have the seventh graders who will become the next eighth graders and you know how they are right now, yes crazy. Crazier than ever. Three more student days. Just three. Right after leaving school I went home, dropped Anna at work, went over my dad's to get mail and stuff. Found out that some of the circuit breakers aren't working in his apartment. We have to go back on Saturday with an electrician. Back home by 8:30, get the baby to sleep. Pick up Anna and then finally my day is over. I'm just winding down now.  How was your day? What are you planting in the lives of the people around you?  Are you letting God guide what you sow? Would God be pleased?I pray that I am planting good seeds. I have had enough of today, I am ready for tomorrow. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive