Friday, June 22, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Father God. Thank you for today. Father God go before us to make crooked places straight. Help us as we find new locations. Give us wisdom to make wise decisions. Give us favor, good understanding and high esteem with You and with the people that we have to deal with on our journey. Thank You  for supplying and preparing us for our journey. I trust you to direct me my new location, new friends, new co workers. Father God I commit this move to you, I trust you to direct me to to a place where I can worship you and fellowship on one accord. I know that you will give me the desires of my heart and I make my request know to you in my heart and my mind. You will keep me in peace and I pray that my mind stays on You. I trust you with all my heart, I lean not to my own understanding but in all ways I acknowledge You and trust you to direct my path. Thank you Father for blessing this move, for hearing my prayer and for traveling mercies each and every day of my life.

I hope you have a good day today. I pray that what ever you do today is blessed and you are doing a new thing. I pray that whatever you are trying for today is what you want. I pray for successes for you today. Maybe you have been wanting something and now you are finally going to get it. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special. I have a full day today. Workshop, then celebration dinner this evening. I know it will be a long day. Baby and mommy are gone, they have a wedding party to their hair with three other girls in Arlington Heights. Haven't seen my other daughter, her schedule is so confusing. Haven't seen mom either for a day, which is a good thing. Dad just sits, waiting. Waiting for what. Well I had better get ready. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.I much needed this.You are a blessing and thank you for blessing me.

Followers

Blog Archive