Monday, June 11, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Good Morning. Thank you for today. Thank you for another wonderful, beautiful day. I am here and I have a chance to do something right. It's been a while since I had an early morning entry but I hope I can keep it going.

This morning I want to encourage and uplift myself and you. I believe that my words are important and so are yours. Its important to stay strong and to believe in yourself. You have a right to be a champion for those who cant speak for themselves. Keep the Faith. Remember foolish talk by others and our selves is just that foolish talk. Intent is important. Your intentions are always to give insight, uplift and inform. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

Proverbs 17-18

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive