Friday, June 15, 2007

Glory To God Its Over

Thank God for today. Its over and the children are left in mystery.  This is the end of my West Side Story.

The ones who have to go to summer school know but the rest of them don't know their grades. Due to our new system. Its great but the overload is too much. That's just my opinion. I loaded all of my boxes today and I am through. Good bye Mason.  I know that where ever I go next the biggest thing I will look for is air conditioning. Its important for me and the students. I was on the third floor and even during the winter it was 90 degrees plus. I am making my list and the top priority for my school must be air conditioning. This summer I will have that. The classes next week are air conditioned. The university for the next four weeks are air conditioned. Thank God for air conditioning.  If your environment is uncomfortable then you really cant concentrate to learn or teach. You re constantly thinking about the heat. Children are unable to put aside the discomfort of the environment to try and learn.  I hope that they are happy this next year.

Why don't we make it our goal to pray for the world.
The word is powerful and the world needs prayers.
The family structure is crumbling; Life is in jeopardy. Families are dying daily. Prayer is so important. How can we stop the murdering of families by family members.  People need to lear to love one another. the problem is that people are not communicating with one another so when something irritates them they dont speak of it and let it build up until they burst or kill.  We have to talk to one another, communicate with each other. Let eac other know the things that upset us and what makes us happy. I dont want us to be strangers to eacdh other. I have been writing for over three years. I think you know some things about me and I know some things about you.  You are a good man and Iam sure of that. There's a wonderful future for us. I am a very confident woman and I am sure that this is the right thing for me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive