Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hello

I am so grateful that I was able to attend the Friday night service. I believe these tijmes help me to see Goed more clearly. They help me to obey God. I thank God for all the different people in my daily life that he allows me to communicate with who are able to let me know again and again that God loves me and he died for me. Thank you for bringing such great talent to allow us to hear and grow both spiritually and mentally with God.

The weather is so cold it almost doesnt seem like Easter. Its more like January or February.  I wanted to go to the baptisms tonight but I refused to bring the baby. Tomorrow his mommy is coming to church with me so we are planning on arriving early. I'm watching The Passion of the Christ (with subtitles). I'm excited about tomorrow. He has risen. Have a blessed night and be safe. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive