Monday, April 23, 2007

Abandonment

 

Don't be shy about asking for prayer when you have a problem. Remember how Jesus felt on the cross and before the cross. Prayer allows our imagination to create a picture of our feelings, fears, thoughts and ideas. I pray for discernment. Separate the seriousness from the horseplay. Abandonment issues. Where am I going with that? It was a subject that caught my attention today as I was talking about genealogy with my students. Sometimes when we look at our family we are asked to face some difficult truths. Sometimes I wonder and I keep the thoughts, feelings and purposes close to my heart. Sometimes I let them out and put them up for judgment. Well I will have to end now and really grade some papers. I said I would try to grade daily so that the papers don't pile up on me. My heart stays constant with you.  Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive