Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. I love you and I rejoice in that knowledge. God you have continued to go with your basic theme, faithful love comes from faithful trust. Hope has a very life preserving effect. As if it is a character in a story, my story. Hope continues to survive. We can be in the same conditions but the one with hope can survive.Hope is the fact that a presidential candidate who is new can raise almost as much money as a seasoned candidate. Hope for a new future. Hope keeps me humble.

Today I won't be at Trinity, but I will listen, if possible, on their live streaming. I will be at our church tonight. I will also have the baby. I'm still going for a front row seat. I know I have to be there when the doors open so I must leave early enough. I want to be able to enjoy tonight and not be too tired.  You make sure you get a chance to put your feet up. You have had a long night and now its going to be a long day. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive