Monday, April 30, 2007

good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank You Lord for another day. Thank You father God for for letting me know that I have to deal with resentment. I thank you for giving me the grace and peace of mind to stand firm until the process is complete. Help me to let go of bitterness. Thank you for putting people in my path who are willing to work with me and wo will work for your good purpose. My purpose is to finish out this year having compassion for others and the ability to forgive those who have wronged me. I move forward only with your power and strength. I cannot do it by my self. I don't have the strength to do it by myself. With the help of the Holy Spirit I can declare that the blood of  the Lamb has set me free and who the Son sets free is free indeed. I declare that I have overcome bitterness and resentment today and I will walk in my purpose and strength which comes from God.

Have a blessed day today. I Step forward not backward. god has brought me out of a lot of things so I know he can bring me out of this too. Glory be to God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive