Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Father God. Thank you for adopting me. Thank you for bringing to y mind the fact that I am wonderfully and gloriously made a child of God. I have a wealth of abundance within me if I would just tap into my inner self. My mind is sound today and I am able to wake up knowing that you are taking care of me. I continue to keep hoping for your goodness in my life and for me to recognize and reach out for that tremendous power Glory to your name Father God. Thank you for reminding of my entitlement. What's due me. Where my strength comes from. I am not alone. I can't do it by myself. I need to trust God. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for wanting to make things right with me. Let me not forget who I am. Thank you for your strength. Thank you for enriching my mind and heart.  Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive