Sunday, April 29, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I give glory to your name this morning. You have given me the opportunity to get it right again. Thank you for another wonderful, beautiful day. The ability to worship together is a blessing. Better days are coming Lord. I know this and I believe it. t is like a dark cloud has been lifted from me. What was meant to destroy me has given me a sense of freedom. I may hurt on one level because its a rejection and none of us like to be rejected, no matter what the reason, budget cuts or what, but I am leaving a place that was destructive  to who I am and I wont miss that. Father God thank you for your blessings. I will teach with the middle school project that I taught with last summer. I have some really good leads on jobs in my area. I will remain positive and have a good outlook for my future. The possibilities are endless. I know one thing, I will survive. God has something better for me and I pray that I will listen and hear his voice in my life. I stay prayerful. Let God move me to my next position. God will make a way, even when there seems to be no way apparent at the moment. God will make a way.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive