Wednesday, April 18, 2007

good Morning

 Report card pick up is today. I will listen to you ths evening on my way home and when I get home. I hope you feel better. Drink lots of hot tea and lemon. Take good care of yourself.  I watched some of the news on the shootings and Imus  and its always blaming someone else. The blame goes to society but we are society. When asked individually noone thinks any of the killings are right, when asked what they did most cannot say they did anything. Its someone else's problem. Let's find someone to blame and then move on. Be accountable, take responsibility for our role. Take action to make a change. Gotta go and speak with parents now. That in itself can be a problem. They come in high, some drunk, some just dont come at all. 

Have a good day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive