Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hello

Thank you God for small favors. I found out today we only have four days with our wonderful students this week. Friday is professional development day. Hopefully we will have a chance to compute some grades as well. The children came back like they had eaten sugar for a week. I truly think some of the had nothing but candy and snack food for the whole week. All in all we adjusted to each other again and we are continuing our little journey together. Next week the parents will come in to find out how their little darlings are doing. Some will be very disappointed. Some wont have any surprises, others wont even show up. I'm excited that this is the third quarter and somewhat surprised at how fast the year is going.We are already on the fourth month of the year. 

 How was your day today? I hope you managed to get some well deserved rest. I pray that you have a good evening and that God will send his peace on you and your life today. Have a good evening. I pray that all is wel with your dad and his care giver. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive