Sunday, April 8, 2007

Good Glorious Morning

Glory to God. He has risen! We are able to celebrate another year that our Lord and Savior has risen. We are in a day and time when Christians are challenged every step of their life. We challenge a cross being in Daley Plaza, a place where we have our government. We must separate church and state they say. How can we not have the church within in the member who represent us in the state? We need believers who represent u and are out for our common good. We must believe and keep the faith. We hop, we hope, we, hop, that our lives are important enough to care about and that its not just the conquest of another dollar or the taking of someone else's land. We must care and be strong and committed. I know that caring and staying the course is important in a strong relationship. I care, I hope for more and I love. I love the fact that Christ love me and I him. I love the fact that I a able to love others. I take none of this for granted. I can love you and know that it is true. I hope, and I have faith in that hope and promise. Be blessed and be a true blessing to someone special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive