Saturday, April 21, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Show me to me today. Help me to communicate how to heal past wounds and hurts which have controlled my behavior. I know that words can heal and can hurt. Help me to accomplish positive things with the words out of my mouth. I can build up with words or I can destroy with words. I want to build and encourage. Father God I cannot change myself but I can change with your help. I can realize truths about myself and adjust and be willing to change to walk in your way. Your path is narrow but your mercy and blessings are worth the endeavor. Father forgive me and forgive those who need to communicate more today too. Help our words to be the right words. Words that heal and words that speak the truth.. We can turn chaos to harmony with our words. Help us to chose the right words to help ourselves and others. Keep our action pure and sincere. Guide us with every decision.

Forgive me for not writing yesterday. I had a long day at school. There were two fights in my classroom. I think in trying to be observant of the Virginia Tech events the students just seem to go over the top. I remember when I was doing my student teaching there they would say every time we have mass the students come back to class with more vinegar than before. Its like the demons are restless after having been kicked around in church. That's what it was like yesterday. After we discussed what had happened and began to make positive choices the students began to get violent. Violence does not have to be the only choice for victory. Unfortunately our students see it as a stepping stone to respect. If you have had a fight, win or lose, you have gained respect. Its all about respect. Children feel very powerless in certain situations. They just go along with the crowd. Enough of them for today. I am looking forward to a good weekend. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive