Sunday, April 22, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Your word says that we are overcomers by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony. Lord I do confess my sins and I vow to overcome the strongholds, through you Father God. I can do nothing without you Lord. I do commit my life to you. I take hold of the thoughts that are not you. My actions must reflect you in my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family, my friends and my world. Give us the grace and faith to receive your healing and to forgive those who have hurt us. Teach me to guard my heart and to trust you. Teach me to love and trust you. Bind all fear, all heartache, all abuse and deceit and deception. This morning I am reading so I have to hurry. Be blessed and have a wonderful morning.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive