Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trust Me

 

Could you please excuse me, forgive me, pardon me.

What the heck is wrong with me. I'm right in your face. I practiced, I was determined.

I said nothing.

Its not that you are who you are. I don't have the hierarchal fear. I can generally talk to anybody. You are a man and I don't put you on a pedestal. I don't take any of this for granted.

I think of this a a tumble down the rabbit hole. Will I fall down the hole? Its like that trust fall when someone stands behind you and you cross your arms, close your eyes and just fall back. Relax. I'm just struggling with the logistics of things. I am valuable. I am worth it. I pray that I get it together.

I have enrichment academy on Mondays and Tuesdays from 3-6pm. Wednesdays are now taken up with a science endorsement class for the next twelve weeks. This semester is over on the 25th. Grades are due. The good news is that Austin and his mom are leaving on Thursday for ten days in Idaho, so that means I will have two Thursdays, two Fridays and two Sundays free from babysitting. Yahoo!

Be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive