Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Night

I am taking a couple of mental health days to manage some business. The area science fair was this week and with the Saturday school in full swing I am exhausted. I have been managing the building, I have one for sure renter and one maybe renter. Tomorrow we go out and have it cleaned really good. I'm going to an allergist tomorrow. I have been putting it off and today I finally took the time to call and make an appt. They will see me tomorrow. I made a dermatologist appt too for Monday. I am seeing an optometrist on Friday for new glasses. I am getting myself together. Healthwise anyway. I want the physical and mental to be in good condition. Things can change in an instant. I want to be ready for God's will in my life. I want to prepare and show that I believe and am really ready.

I'm tired so I will say good night. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive