Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Stopper

Hello Darling

Today was long. I started off this morning watching some of the Australian Open. I love tennis. I watch all the grand slams. Time is a big factor in this one.

I have been working on my stopper. I asked God to help me identify it. I picked up one of your CDs to listen in the car this morning and I just happened to pick up one where you talk about disappointment. How it can stump you. How it can just send you down, but if God knows your heart and I believe God does, then the mistakes that I have made aren't as important. What is the problem. Have I found the problem>I think there is more work to be done. I will will this to be done. I have nothing on my list of things to do but this,. Its too important. Its necessary. I will will this to happen. I will pray more, concentrate on it more. I will give it my undivided attention. I need this to happen.

Today was my dad's birthday. I was gone all day with work and class but I still brought him a cake and his favorite fried food. Chicken.  I gave him a couple pairs of flannel pajamas, he love it.

My little man leaves tomorrow. They will be gone for 10 days. Of course I will miss him but right now its looking pretty good that I will have a break.

How was your day today? Did you do anything exciting?

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive