Friday, January 18, 2008

Date Night


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


So the movie for tonight is Legend of the Fall. I just love Brad Pitt in this movie.


I had a chance to see Andy Roddick lose a very close match.


After I watch Legends I will watch Monk at 8pm the maybe The Thomas Crown Affair.


Tomorrow is Saturday School and I have to be there early.


No baby tonight and I miss him;/ I miss his mommy too.


We must have Godly wisdom in the affairs of life. We must challenge the norm and be ready for a difference of opinion. I ask in Godly wisdom to be faithful and filled with God's knowledge. I discern and comprehend the words of understanding and insight. Prudence, knowledge, discretion and discernment are given to me. Wisdom will keep, defend and protect me.


I love you, I love you, I love you. God  knows I love you. Do you know I love you? Hear my heart. I love you, I love you, I love you.


James 1:5 (New International Reader's Version)


 5 If any of you need wisdom, ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone. He doesn't find fault.



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive