Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good Morning

Father God help me to speak words of grace today to those that I come in contact with. Anoint my lips to speak excellent things about everyone. Give me the foresight to see the good in every situation today. When I open my lips today let the right thing come out of them. Help me to reach for the stars in my expectations of myself and others today. Let today be a day of appropriate discipline, and appropriat rewards for good behavior. Allow me to speak words that comfort, encourage, strengthen and honor. Anoint my lips with coals of fire from your alter so that I may keep watch at the door of my lips. Father God forgive me when my patience has come to an end. Forgive me when I cross the line and have said what I should not have said. Whatever comes my way today I consider it wholly joyful and I will understand that endurance and patience are part of everyday life occurrences. Father God you are my Comforter, Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener and Standby. Lord you know my heart, search my heart hear the words that I do not speak, know the thoughts that are running through my head, give me wisdom so that I might show your glory in my life.

I had problems with the system yesterday and today but I perservered and today I am writing, so there.The obstacles come but I will keep fighting.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive