Saturday, January 12, 2008

Microscope

 

Today was training again. I had hoped to attend the poetry session but I was just exhausted. I took a nap and didn't wake until 6:15 then I didn't have transportation until 7:30. I just decided that if I got there at 8:30 that it would be too late for the event if it was over at nine. But now I think about it, the time was probably ove at 10pm.  I have had a long week and I think its taking its toll on me right now.

I am your creation, Father and You created me  to be active in sharing my faith, so that I will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. It is my prayer in Jesus' name that my conversation will always be full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that I may know how to answer everyone. I am content with my own reality in whatever state I am, so those around me can feel safe in my presence. I will speak truly, deal truly, and live truly, expressing the truth in love.

I deal in love only. I see you in love only. I speak to you in love only.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its not about how you answer, its about you leeting God use you to answer!

Followers

Blog Archive