Monday, January 7, 2008

Hello Darling

Today has come and gone as an uneventful day. Lots of unnecessary drama from the children, but I think they were just happy to be back. I refused to be drawn into their drama. I kept my cool and kept my voice down. I might have had one or two instances where I almost lost it with them but overall I think I was pretty cool.

I have decided that when you get what you have prayed for and asked God for, when he does decide to give it to you then he will give you support and encouragement to be successful. He will guide you. I think the concern I have with this job is that there is little support.  So does that mean God doesn't want me here, maybe, maybe not. maybe my time is short here. Don't get too comfortable here. I think with marriage, God will help when it gets ordinary and mundane. You have a partner to talk to and comfort each other. You can keep the life in your marriage. Together, you can make it work.

I'm so tired. I'm not use to getting up at 5 anymore.Take care and be blessed. Good Night Sweetie.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive