Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beautiful Day

What a wonderful beginning.

 New Beginnings for 2008. I believe this is the year for new things to happen. I agree that God cant give us what we want immediately when we ask for it. We are not able to handle the responsibilities that come with what we want so immediate in the relationship. He has to build trust. He must let us build faith and trust. Trust in Him and trust each other. Our Triangle. HE, YOU, ME. Trust and faith.

The Christmas Story is very popular. I tried to get a copy today and they were all sold out. I like to listen in the car. I'll just have to listen on the computer.

I have set the on switch on my alarm clock. I've washed my clothes. I am in the almost right frame of mind for my day tomorrow. Life is good, Jesus loves me and its only six and a half hours. If the good Lord wakes me up then I will do what ever it is that He wants me to do that day. I will try to be more mindful of doing what the Lord wants me to do on a daily basis.

Good Night Darling, be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive