Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Beginnings

DOMINATE in 2008!

I pray for humility. I pray to be able to humble myself and follow God's will for my life.

If I am here in this New Year then God has something for me to do. What is my calling? What am I suppose to do? How am I suppose to do it?

Humble me LORD. Don't let Pride keep me from you. Let me fulfill your desire Lord. Let this new year be a year of representing the Lord.  Help me to focus on what's important in your kingdom. Let me be successful in your kingdom. Let me do your will. Humble me to not do my will but your will Lord. Show me how to love.  Let me be refreshed and renewed. Give me the confidence that I need to love a man with a harem. Give me the strength to know that there is love for me and that I don't have to be crazy or needy. Give me the confidence I need to love him and believe that he loves me. I know Lord that you said that this is the one but in the natural it just doesn't seem to be. Lord you know me and what I need and what I am able to do. I walk by faith on this journey and continually want to stretch my self. I want to step out on faith and walk that path that you have laid before. I believe that you have more for me than I could ever dream of . I wonder if I have the courage, confidence and strength to take it. That is my prayer for this year. COURAGE, STRENGTH AND CONFIDENCE.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive