Monday, January 28, 2008

My God, My God

My God, My God. Why has thou forsaken me? Why are yo so far from me? I pray but receive no answer, but then realize the answer I receive is the one I am ignoring. I pry for you  to tell me what to say, not what I want to say but what you would like for me to say. The first thing you do is tell me to prepare for marriage. Teach me how to prepare for that Lord. Teach me to not be a hindrance to my future spouse. Teach me your ways of being and doing so that I will be healthy and whole. When I think that you are not there I find myself believing that you have been there all the time.

You've been faithful, faithful to me...

Teach me how to use the principles and practices of the bible to save myself a lot of trouble and pain.. Help me to work hard on myself so that when you are ready, I am ready also.

Then you tell me to remember the crucifixion of our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ.

Matthew 27. Another time that we have felt God was absent in a time when he was needed badly. But even though we cant understand the reasons why at that time, we know that God was still there. It was necessary for Jesus to go through the social condemnation from the very people he was trying to save.

He's been faithful, faithful to me...

Lord let me not bow down to the social pressures around me. Let your tender mercies and your loving arms of protection guide me where I need to be. Let me hear your commands and your voice in my life. Let me say your words, not mine but yours. Let me be used by you Lord.

I love you. Have a blessed day today. Be safe.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive