Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday

Lord when we ask How are you today? Do we wait for the answer? Do we really care ? Do we want people to ask us how we are and really mean it?

Do we ask questions and not even care about the answers? Are we just asking to ask? How do we reconnect with humanity? How do we let people know that we really do care. How do we let those know that we have not forgotten about them? Those in nursing homes, isolated and alone. Those that have no one.

Lord I have asked you many questions and I think that sometimes I have asked the same questions over and over again. I think you have said, You know the answer to that question, why are you asking me again. Do you really want an answer or do you want the answer to change. I am sincere in my concern for others and I will make my decisions according to my sincerity.

So I ask, with all sincerity, How are you today? I hope you are well. Be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive