Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pleasing God Rather Than Men

In Jesus name I declare that I am free from the fear of man which brings a snare. There's always something more with man. I lean on, trust in, and put my confidence in You, I am safe and set on high., I rely on the God of all that is good and true. He is Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end, I take comfort and I am encouraged that The Lord is my Helper I will not be fearful and dread my life. What can man do to me that I must fear? I rely on God. Lord I know that you are with me and I will always seek to please you. Lord I need you in my life and I need you to step in and make some things happen.

What am I needing, I need this new position. I do want to be a teacher. I was asked what I really wanted to do and I had to think for a moment. What was I able to do and what will I do.

I will be at Camp Obama tomorrow. I will also be calling for interviews with the schools I saw on Friday. I went to Mason today to work on the art project. We will try to have it done by Friday. I have a options and I want to make the right choice. I love the Lord and I love you. Both of you are very complex.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive