Sunday, August 12, 2007

Good Night

Today was a good day. The service was great. Very heartfelt. The presence of God was there. I worry about you. You had the look of fear whenyou came in. You were nervouse and it showed big time. You mouth twitches when you get nervouse too. But praise the Lord, you praised your way through it and became the demanding and dynamic man that you are. You lead your congregation and they followed your lead. Thank you for following God's plan for your life today. There is so much foolishness that sometimes I think its all that matters but you bring me back to reality. Dont ever stop doing that.  You remind me that we are in love and in this crazy world that means something. Dont ever let me forget that. I need a vacation. I might take a short trip somewhere and just get away from it all. Get some rest and find a way to have some peace. All went well today and it will continue to be alright. Good Night. Be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive