Saturday, August 4, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning, Good Morning.

Thank you for today. I rest in your glory for today. Today we overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. Thank you Lord for today. It is not promised and I treasure the fact that I woke up today. Thank You for your blessings. I pray that my struggles are few and that I am able to be joyful. I am not under sin and I rejoice in that. God I have many things on my mind. I wonder if I should ask about the job. Does he want me there, maybe not. Am I expecting rejection or acceptance. Is this one of those step out and find out moves. Well Lord I had better find out soon. Ask him, do you think this is a good idea? Each day brings me closer and closer. The truth is I'm in love and I know it to be true.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive