Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday

Hello

I pray that I dont come across as a pious, religious person. I don't want that to be me.

I want to live in peace and quiet with godliness and holiness a major part of my life. I do not want to exert a pious presence over anyone. I have seen others who are like that and I don't like what I see. I pray for our leaders and for those who are in authority.

My day was busy. Here I thought I would have a lazy day and it turns out I had to go to doctors appt with my daughter. I had told her last week that I would and then today was the day. I got in late last night but none the less I went with them this morning. I know she needed the help with the baby.

I pray that you have a good night's sleep.
That the day will bring nothing but good news for you.

I pray that you are happy and have found your joy renewed.

May you be blessed tonight and may you be a blessing to someone.

Good Night

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive