Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday

Good Morning Father God. I Thank You that you are loving and wise. You have kept me this far so I know that you can keep me through everything else that domes my way. Lord protect our sanctuary and allow us to worship you where ever we are. Let us know that you are God all by your self and that the mission that we have is to love you and worship you. I pray that our sanctuary is repaired and that all problems structurally and otherwise are identified and come to light so that they can be worked on fully. Leave no stone unturned when finding out the problem. Be thorough and complete. Let your presence reign supreme. Keep us calm and reassuring. Don't let the spirit of confusion and disorder take control. We are ready and willing to worship God in any building we are in. Lord watch over us today. The devil is busy trying to create disorder and confusion in our lives. Keep us safe and walking with you today and always.

Guide my steps today and place me with the right people, the right booth, the right school. Guide me through this process.

I pray for my children that they are not disappointed today. Let their minds be prepared for what ever comes their way today. Let the problems they are experiencing be erased and their lives find order and peace. Let love reign supreme today. Let miracles be the topic of today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive