Sunday, August 12, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. This is a new day and this is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice, Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Thank You God Almighty for today. Today is the first day of the rest of our lives. We will speak goodness and wholeness in our lives today. We will not dwell on the unfairness in our lives. We know there is injustice but we are focused on the calmness of God. God knows what has occurred in our lives and God sees what is right and what is wrong. We will continue to be blessed and be a blessing for God. Thank you for your love and your grace. I ask God to give me a heart of love and patience. I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me. I am able to do. I will continue to believe.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive