Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Today was an interesting day.

The good- seeing my handsome today. What a treat. God blessed me today. Hello Handsome, happy to see you today.

The bad- the entire day was spent sitting listening to stuff. Talk, talk, talk. I love the fact that Obama is running and I will vote for him but today was just too much talk.

The ugly- finding out that we were expected to be there until almost 7pm. We had to walk over to the headquarters at 233 N Michigan from 300 W Adams. Nobody said anything about having to walk. Then to make matters worse, I had to walk back to Adams because my car was being held hostage for 25 dollars at the valet parking area. Needless to say the rain didn't help much either. But then I am a St Sabina warrior and I know about marching in the rain and having to endure horrible conditions so needless to say I will come back for the next day of training. But this time grasshopper will be smarter. I will take the train down. I will end my day at the location on Adams no matter what. I will try to stay until the end. I will have lots of coffee. Starbucks frappachino with espresso. But other than that it was a good day.

I have never been a part of a campaign. The hope is what fuels us on. I joined this because I want to make a change and I feel that he can do it. I'm so thrilled that you are on board with this campaign. I will have to call you to find out how you want us to help support the campaign at the church. I just like the idea of calling you. I was so happy to see you this morning. I was so not wanting to come this morning. Seeing you made it all worth it.,  I wonder if it makes you happy to see me sometimes. I know you are. That's just my insecurity talking. Don't listen to it.

Now I have to read three articles tonight for tomorrow and be ready to take the train and spend only 12 dollars round trip tomorrow. Ain't life grand.

Too top it off, I found out they will be returningon Sunday, possibly in the morning or early afternoon. I told her she would have to wait until I am done with church. I have to go to church, and the 11:15 service at that. All I need is for God to not give me a chance with one of these schools. What else could go wrong.  I pray for guidance.

Today God directed me to Micah 3 - How not to be a leader

Guard against using God's gifts for the wrong purpose. Guard our selves from be self deluded. As we watch the news and read newspapers pray against the evil that we see.

God bless you tonight, know that I love you and instead of being upset that I didn't hug you today or make a move of distinction, I will just give you love now as this seems to be the only avenue of true expression for me. Why is that Lord?

God bless you tonight and be a blessing today. Pray and praise God. Good Night Honey.

 

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive