Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Night

Please forgive me for not being there tonight. I had every intention of being there. I had to take my daughter to the airport. She was going to Boise to visit her father. He had her on a standby ticket and everything was up in the air almost until the very end. She did leave though but her plane didn't leave until 7:55 and I didn't leave the airport until near that time. I was suppose to be their earlier but she didn't pack, we were stuck in traffic, everything that could go wrong did. Today just got the better of me. I am extremely excited that they will be gone for ten days. Today I went to the CPS career fair. There were some good prospects that I will follow up on next week. I have put out good information at many different places so I am looking forward to something good happening. I will stay prayerful.

I watched the 20/20 show about Pastor to the Presidents. I caught the last 20-30 minutes. I find it amazing that the Republicans have hijacked the notion of "faith". Democrats are associated with personalities of faith, but not "faith". Its interesting how the republicans have captured and kept the notion of "faith".

Have a good evening. I pray that tonight was a much better march than the one I saw on television with Al Sharpton. If he continues like that the people of power will take him and his people as a joke. It was a disgrace from what I saw. I pray that it will get better so that he can be effective.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive