Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday

God Morning Lord. Thank you for another wonderful beautiful day. Thank you for hearing my prayers and letting me have another chance at getting things right. Lord I pray for my congregation, my church family,my heart, my home. I pray that we are able to do what it is you want us to do. I pray that I come under submission to authority. I pray that I am willing and able to recognize and submit to authority. I commit myself to you Lord and I pray that I remain with you. Your will be done in my life.

God you know the things on my mind. My concerns that have been spoken and those that are still in my heart. I know that you are with us. You are protecting our path at every, every, step. I trust in you to guide me and protect me. I love you. I love you. I love you. Smile when you read that. Stop frowning and smile. Smile.

"If you just light up your face with gladness, hide every tace of sadness. Although a tear may be ever, ever so near. That's the time you must keep on trying, smile what's the use of crying, you'll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile, come on and smile." Charlie Chaplin, John Turner, Geoffrey Parsons  

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive