Thursday, April 21, 2005

We Need Each Other

I had a rough day but I can say that things are improving. One of my kids said I looked stressed. I told him its because of them.I cannot downplay the environment. and the relatinship of  the children and their parents. Someone from church insisted on giving me a plant box for my classroom. The students are writing a thank you note I have an official class gardner to keep it watered. The person insisted on donating  something for my class and that's why I took it. It was a blessing to have a living plant in the class room. I had thought about getting some flowers but I was reluctant. Spring is here and some of the kids are checking out mentally already.

How was your day? Did you get some of the things done you wanted to get done? Was it productive? Today was a day of blessing and family. I look forward to Friday. Be blessed and have a good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive