Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hello and Good Night

Today was a good day. God's blessed me with good travel times in this morning. The children are starting to become enjoyable and even funny sometimes.

I had class this evening, so I called you on the way to class. I left school around 4:00-4-15.

I filled out a summer school application. I think I might like teaching the little ones. I think.

You keep me focused.  You keep me thinking. My mind is constantly trying to come up wit ways to get it right.

I called today. I'm sure I'll get a response soon. I should have said "I need to speak to him right now" :)

I feel so relaxed now. I think the women's project is a good thing. Help is on the way for women to feel good about themselves and that's a good thing.

We have so much to be thantkful for. I know April is almost over and time is going by fast. We can never get one minute back. I think that things are really on the verge of a change. We have a lot of positive things working in our lives and I know we are going to make it. Just relax.

Good Night and God Bless you. Sleep well, be at peace.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive