Monday, April 25, 2005

I ain't givin' up

While not gramatically correct it gives the best message. I ain't givin' up.

You can't take it from me. You can't make me quit and you can't make me stop now.

You can have your reservations, and I don't blame you , but I know that God has nothing but good planned for me so enougfh of the nonsense, let's crank this up a notch or two.

As far as my day today. Same old thing. Crazy, hormonal tweenagers. Twelve and thirteen year olds. Fourteen and fifteen year olds. Two will be sixteen by fall. I have at least six overage students out of 23. Enough about them, they have been holding too much of my attention as it is.

I don't want to miss the time I have with you. It's too precious. So I'm back to saying that things will be different when I see you. Life is too short for nonsense.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive