Monday, April 4, 2005

Good Night

Hello and Good Night.

Blessing to you today. I was very happy when I saw you. I wanted to introduce you to my father but he left to watch the game which has proven to be not that great for Illinois afterall. I think its improtant to let the community have a say in what businesses come in. These are people who want to make a difference in the world. It's hard to make a difference but its not impossible. Sometimes just letting people know that you care will make a difference down the road.

I hope you had a wonderful day and that nothing but good things happened to you today. I missed my hour. What a day at school. I think the kids missed it too. They were pretty quiet until around 11:00 then they woke up and realized they were in school. I have to grade papers so take care and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Take care, be blessed and have a good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive