Friday, April 8, 2005

Friday Night

I think it's funny that  my Friday is free. I have been busy on Friday's thanks to you.

Today was not so bad. Either the children are getting better or I'm getting better. I'd like to say its a little bit of both. I don't let so much stuff bother me. Also two of my troublemakers were suspended yesterday. Just having one or two out of the mix makes all the difference.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Grading, lesson plans and washing clothes and cleaners. I also have to take the care in for an alignment in the AM.

The weather's going to be beautiful. The weekend. I am so looking forward to this. Sleep in on Saturday. Actually get some things done on Saturday. Church on Sunday. OK so enough of my gloating over the weekend. I can't wait to see you on Sunday.  Take Care and have a Blessed evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive