Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning, Good Morning

Today is the day the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Today is report card pick-up day so I have to be there from noon until six. Now I get to meet the parents of my little darlings.

We had someone attempt to break in our house. We think it was sometime between this week and last week. An area in the back with a lock on it for storage was broken into. There was nothing in the storage unit worth anything and we really can't say anything was taken. We called the police none the less and the biggest suspect is our neighbors. The police suspect them as well. I just thank God nothing else was damaged or taken.

I jsut wanted to let you know what was going on with me today. I will probably get home around 7 or 8 and will write more then. Please take care and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive